Re: gcc ELF Images in ARM Debugger

"Paul T. Pham" wrote:

> Has anyone successfully loaded ELF images compiled with gcc in ARM's
> Debugger for Windows or UNIX (ADW or AXD)? When I try, the debugger gives
> me the error message, "Image has no entry point."

GCC doesn't generate images in ARM executable format (AXF), although it is
very similar to ELF (which is what gcc does generate). There has been some
discussion on this in the past on this list if you want to search at
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss

Basically, it would require some work to support a new format, or to write
a conversion tool.