Re: New GDB stubs and EDB7212, more questions

Hello, Jonathan!

>root wrote:

I'm sorry, I will control my root in future ;) I'd just been updating
something and was still logged in as root.

> > where something is assigned one value if the CPU variant is EP7211 and
> > another if it's EP7209. In few or no places is the 7212 mentioned. Does
>
>Don't read too much into the actual #defines. Some of them can be
>misleading because of how they are set (if you are interested look at

OK, I will ignore it...

> > mkdir ecos_temp
> > cd ecos_temp
> > ecosconfig new edb7xxx stubs  [a few "attention" messages about changing
> > defaults]
>
>At this point change CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_EDB7XXX_VARIANT

It didn't make any difference, unfortunately.

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."