More information on crash with CVS sources

Hi all,

By stepping the program, I've subsequently found that my crash problem
(with anoncvs app running on top of 1.3.1 stubs) occurs when the app
first tries to printf something. I guess I can fix this by disabling
virtual vectors in the app?

But it still doesn't explain why I'm not able to run an app on top of
the anoncvs-built stubs.

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)              * Linux system
Work:     http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.larwe.com/ and http://www.zws.com/