getting my ROMRAM changes for PID in..

Hi,
	Is there any problems with the changes I sent for the PID ROMRAM
environment? I can repackage them for the latest CVS + Changelog and send
them again or do they need more work before acception ...

again it is useful for me not to have to keep special versions of eCos
to support myself..

I'm also probably going to submit a change for the 16x5x to CDL the RX
FIFO threshold.. I'll see how clean it looks ...

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.