object format conversion

Hi,all
I have a SuperTAP 386EX emulator with CAD-UL XDB debugger.
And I want to run eCos based 386EX platform.

As a new comer to ecos,the HAL porting is very difficult to me.

Then I want to compile ecos source and applications using GNU complier and debug them using CAD-UL XDB and SuperTAP.
But gcc generated ELF/a.out/COFF object file format ,and  CAD-UL link tool produced OMF386 format. Is there any tool that can implement this conversion? Any advices to my development will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chinese :

我想做基于386EX平台的嵌入式系统开发,试图采用eCos作为RTOS,但苦于目前的版本只支持PC平台。
自己作平台移植,写 GDB STUB 则有很大的困难。
另外,买了Applied Microsystem Corporation公司的386EX仿真器,附带CAD-UL公司的XDB386和linker386连接工具。我想把两者结合起来。由于gcc产生的是ELF/COFF等目标文件格式,但CAD-UL的工具支持OMF386的格式,所以如果有格式转换工具,那么这个方案就基本可行了。其实,我注意到有很多人也在找这个转换工具。
希望能得到各位的建议。谢谢!

            Li Xinghua
            ahwa@fudan.edu

BN3 Hosted Customer Service Solution, basic service FREE.
CRM enable your web site in 5 minutes! http://www.bn3.com