Re: DOS filing system

Hi Lewin,

> Hello Wilson,
>
> I will be happy to give you (or any other list members) my collated
> "research materials" on FAT12 and FAT16; it's all you really need to
> implement the FSs. I'm not sure that I can give you my document on FAT32,
> as it is labeled "Microsoft Company Confidential"; I'll check on it (the
> document may have been released publicly since I received it a couple of
> years ago!). However I am leaving Thursday morning for a conference and
I'm
> rather busy until then. Do you mind waiting until the weekend (Monday at
> latest)?
>
> David, would you like to be copied on that?

That would be great. Since I'm the lead architect/developer on our eCos
implementation I'll see what I can do about contributing my FAT16 work back
to the eCos community. I'm sure a few people might like that. :) I won't be
starting on any file system work for a couple of weeks so after your
conference would be great.

Thanks again,

Wilson