how to run a Linux kernel on the assabet?

Hi,
I an running redboot on my SA-1110 based system.
I want to run a Linux kernel using the redboot.
Usually Arm Linux kernel is loaded to 0xc0008000 of main RAM (virtual address of 0x8000 in the redboot).
But when I down-load a kernel to the address of 0x8000, the resboot seems to be reset.
I think that the redboot is using the area. I am using the same  memory map with that of assabet.
So I want to know where to down-load and how to execute a linux kernel in the assabet.
Thanks in advance.

K. Young Park