Re: Need some info

"Veerraju, Yeluduti (CTS)" wrote:

> Hi,
>   I need to use some tool to find out the performance parameters of my
> project.I am using ecos as RTOS.Could you please suggest some tool that
> supports ecos to find out performance parameters?

What type of tool are you thinking about? We have a kernel test called
tm_basic which can measure various characteristics of your chosen eCos
configuration. Sample figures are found in the Appendix of the appropriate
target's Getting Started manual.

But do note that those samples are only for the default configuration. Much
more optimization is possible if you tune the configuration to your
application's precise requirements.