eCos: Increase the size of ROM available on AEB-1

Hello,

I am trying to use eCos to build a fairly large application to be placed in
ROM - however the default memory map for AEB-1 is rather small (32k) - now
I am trying to increase the available ROM available for building the image
- which file should I change? I have looked at
platform/hal/arm/aeb/version/cdl/hal_arm_aeb.cdl, which points me to some
header file - however it say it is calculated - where does it calculate
from? Can anyone shed some light on it?

Thanks!

|Sunny Chan                also Sunny Computer Laboratory     |
|Computing (MEng) Year 4    |  "Power of Computing is yours"  |
|Imperial College, London   | http://www.sunnycomputer.co.uk |
email: sunny_chan@usa.net ICQ UIN: 2110678 mobile: 07887 704088