Re: CVS sources under Cygwin again - is this easy?

"Lewin A.R.W. Edwards" wrote:

> I've tried it with the repository mounted both in text and binary modes,
> and I always get the same response; ecosconfig list or ecosconfig tree both
> give thousands of lines like this:
>
> ecos.db, package CYGPKG_HAL_MIPS: warning
>      This package does not have any valid version subdirectories.

If it's found ecos.db it's found the repository. The obvious question is
whether there really is anything sensible under
$ECOS_REPOSITORY/hal/mips/arch/

After that, line endings in ecos.db are the suspect, although in that case
I don't know why it wouldn't work in text mode. You could try stripping the
CRs to see if that helps.