Re: Build eCos and Handle/Interrupts problems

"Carlos Eduardo dos Reis Rodrigues Sobrinho" <epilog@netc.pt> writes:

> Gonna try mounting in text mode, BTW do you have IRC access? for us to
> talk better if possible?

The problem with such a course is that other members of the list would not
see the discussion and learn from the solutions and advice there, and they
would be unable to contribute their own suggestions and ideas.

We all help each other here, whether we work for Red Hat or not.

	- Huge