RE: Sorry, still a command-line prob in Cygwin...

Hi George,

Thanks for the response.

>I'm not sure whether I have the same problem, but you might want to try
>this.  If I open a Cygwin window I can do an ecosconfig just fine.  If I
>then do a make in that same window, any further ecosconfig runs generate

That's pretty weird. Unfortunately it doesn't describe my case. Even if I
just type "ecosconfig list" in a freshly-opened Cygwin window, it doesn't
work :(

>I also can't run the current GUI tool on 98.  It would be nice to find a
>solution to that.

Win9x/ME has a lot of internal limitations and "subsetted" APIs.
Unfortunately, most of my development hardware requires direct access to
parallel or serial ports (you have no idea the hoops I jumped through
looking for an ultralight laptop that has a built-in serial port, too!).

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."