How to port eCos on EDB7312

Hi all,

I have tested eCos on my i386 pc target and find that it is a excellent and frendly RTOS.
I have to build an application with TCP/IP feature.
I decide to port eCos on Cirrus Logic EDB7312 board.
But I am new to eCos (just 2 weeks experience).
And it is the first time I touch the embedded system field.
So I think I need many helps.
Because the EDB72xx and EDB7312 are similar.
I decide to modify sources generated by EDB72xx template.
I think the hardest part is to build the first gdb stub.
Is that right?
What files should I change?
Is there any good methodology?
Because the evaluation board is not cheap.
Is it enough that just buy an EDB7312 board.
Or I have to buy another EDB7212 board as a reference.
Thanks in advance.

----
謝豪哲
John Hsieh