Re: porting ecos on a Hitachi sh3 7709 platform

Jeroen> Hello, we're trying to port ecos on a sh3 7709 platform, but
Jeroen> since we have no experience at all with ecos, we have a lot of
Jeroen> difficulties :

Note that all the generic code is in place to support the 7709A. You
should start by cloning an existing platform HAL and change the CPU
variant it uses.

See the porting guide for more details - you might be able to use the
existing EDK7708 gdb_stubs on your platform, but more likely you'll
need to work on platform initialization before stubs can be run.

Jesper