debug examples via GDB remote debugger

 Hello,
         my redboot can run in my test board now except a small problem that
I send last time. now I want to debug redboot and some examples via the GDB
remote debugger(my redboot run in RAM currently). I have try to connect GDB
to redboot, but GDB has no response. will you tell how to do it as possible
as you can?

 Thanks,
james chen