Re: StrongARM SA1110

> > In general it seems Red Hat prefers little-endian.
>
>More specifically, most eval board vendors prefer little-endian. We can
>only follow them.

I'm not complaining, just summarizing what I had read in my perusal of the
list over the past few months.

>not to say they won't work). Do you have any specific problems to report?

No. I'm not using the SA1110 (though I might be in a couple of months time)
and I have no reason to run in big-endian mode. I believe that when I said
"it might not work because it isn't fully tested" I was in fact
paraphrasing a comment you made. I know it was a comment made quite
recently on this list by a Red Hat person.

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."