Configuration for customize platform using ARM7TDMI core

Hi all,

I am new to embedded OS programming and currently looking for a RTOS for my
embedded application using ARM7TDMI core. I have chosen eCos and like to
configure it to my custom platform. Anyone can tell me how do I configure
eCos to map to my peripherals.

Thanks
Stanley