qustion about GDB

Hi,

    I have two UARTs in my test board, I used UART1 connect to GDB, and the
other for diagnostic,  I want to trap the packages which GDB send to redboot
and send it to UART2. I use the following code:

void output_gdb_protocol( char c )
{
     hal_virtual_comm_table_t *__chan;
     __chan = CYGACC_CALL_IF_CONSOLE_PROCS();
     CYGACC_COMM_IF_PUTC(*__chan, c);
}

It will send the char to UART1, not UART2, why?

another question, I have enable CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_BREAK_SUPPORT, but I
can't stop running. I am use eCos snapshot version, and insight5.0 running
in cygwin. I found that When I pressed CTRL-C in GDB, redboot doesn't
received IRQ interrupt.

james chen