Re: qustion about GDB

>>>>> "james" == james chen <james_ch1@sina.com> writes:

james> the target is ARM

>> And the platform?
james> a custom test board based on ARM7TDMI, I have port eCos to
james> it. but when I debug redboot with Multi-ICE, I found that the
james> IRQ interrupt, I am not very sure that GDB has send CTRL-C to
james> redboot. I have heard that GDB in cygwin doesn't generate
james> CTRL-C, is it right?

I think there once was a problem with bash eating ctrl-c signals, but
I think that should have been resolved.

If you wrote the port yourself, did you do the right things in the
driver to enable RX interrupts? Otherwise I have no ideas.

Jesper