Re: ELF to AXS

Hello Carlos,

> >  Hi, i`m working with ecos under win98, I donīt have
> >  gnupru tools, and i need download my programs
> >  trought

The reason you haven't received an answer is probably because nobody on the
list is aware of the existence of a translation utility of the type you
require. You can try asking again in comp.sys.arm - if anyone is going to
know, it will be the ARM gurus in there.

If you want to work with eCos, you can download all the tools you need from
the installation pages, free. Is there a particular reason you are trying
to work with the ARM tools?

PS: You probably won't be able to build the GNU toolchain inside Win98. If
you don't have access to a WinNT/Win2000 machine and you want to try the
GNU tools, I can email you a precompiled copy (20Mb!) or make it
temporarily available for you to download from one of my web sites.

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."