Re: problems with ecosconfig

Dan Conti wrote:

> hello,
>
> i'm using cygwin and a february cvs snapshot of ecos. i have a .ecc that i
> use for my project, which works fine on my local machine. when i copy it
> elsewhere and try to generate a build tree (using ecosconfig tree) the build
> tree is not generated properly; i get an error because pkgconf/system.h is
> missing a large number of macros. i get the same problem if i copy the .ecc
> and open it with the configtool. i can, however, open the .ecc i use in the
> configtool, save it to a new location, and build that properly.

While what you are describing sounds like a genuine problem, have you
looked at "ecosconfig export" ?

As for your problem, do the missing macros definitely exist in the .ecc
file? Are you sure the repositories are exactly the same (diff -urN may be
good to check)? If it's copied between OS's could it be some manifestation
of a line ending problem?