Re: MPC823 interrupt problem?

> >Hi everyone: I am porting eCos on my custom
> >board.  The CPU on my board is MPC823. Redboot is
> >ready for my borad.  But I try to run hello
> >example using default template, it will stop on
> >undefine code. I use Trace32 to debug the hello
> >program.  When the code enable interrupt in
> >cyg_Scheduler::start(), it will stop on undefine
> >code ( at CYGARC_PPC_EXCEPTION_DECREMENT+0x888)
> >What problem may I meet?? or What should I set or
> >unset option at configuration tool??
>
> CYGARC_PPC_EXCEPTION_DECREMENT is a preprocessor symbol which is used
> to adjuste the stack on exceptions. It should never form part of an
> address and I'm surprised that the debugger knows about it at all.
>
> Sounds like the problem is caused by interrupts though, so that's
> probably where you want to be looking.
>
> Jesper

Hi :
    I find out the problem. Because I download hello.exe via Trace32.
Hello.exe is a ram_base application. It doesn't install exception vectors.
When the hello.exe code turn on interrupt, it will be down. Sorry I don't
notice the option(copy exception vectors to ram). Turn it on, everything
is OK.

Ken