Re: Debugging and flashing the Atmel AT91EB40 evaluation board

Hi Stanley,

>I am able to connect to the angel monitor in Atmel AT91EB40 evaluation board
>with insight5 but I could not run or debug my program. I could not even
>program the flash in the AT91EB40. Can anyone help me?

eCos is not supported on the EB40 yet.

If you are just trying to load programs using insight as the host-end, then
you need to update to a current CVS snapshot of the insight sources in
order to use it reliably with Angel or Demon. Insight 5.0 has known issues
connecting to those back-ends.

=== Lewin A.R.W. Edwards (Embedded Engineer)
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Personal: http://www.zws.com/ and http://www.larwe.com/

"Und setzet ihr nicht das Leben ein,
Nie wird euch das Leben gewonnen sein."