RE: UPnP and Ecos

Don't you see the correlation between people taking a wait-and-see attitude
and UPnP losing momentum? It's a chicken and egg argument, you dont want to
develop UPnP support until microsoft has desktop support, but why would
microsoft want to provide desktop support for something that device
companies aren't committed to? Whether or not it is apparent now, UPnP is a
Good Thing, and will soon be a necessary thing.

-Dan