Porting on TMS320VC5472, eCos or uLinux ?

Hello

Following an mail sended last week but not answer, but it's certainly
because no port yet.

No problem with this. But actually I have an other fundamental question is
eCos correct chose for my need or uClinux is a better choice. I read some
where eCos include uClinux, but on RedHat site they keep a distinction
between them.

And finaaly I have this big question : What is the difference, which OS I
could better use ?

Is somebody have some answers to this ?

Thanks

Stilmant Michael.

hi,

I want to try porting eCos on my company board using the processor
TMS320VC5472 from Texas Instrument. Is there some people trying this port ?

Thanks you,

bye.

Stilmant Michael.

PS: The TMS320VC5472 is a Dual CPU processor intergrating a TMS320C54x DSP

and an ARM7TDMI RISC MCU + some stuff like serial ports, DMA controler

Ethernet Dual-Port ,...