Re: Build->Packages WinNT eCos Config Tool Error

Jonathan,

I've resolved my problem. Thanks for your help. As you mentioned in initial
reply, I only get the warning message when I try to add/remove "hardware"
packages.  I'm able to remove other eCos packages without problems.

Sergio

"Sergio Nunes" <snunes@Celestica.com>@sources.redhat.com on 05/02/2001 09:31:50
AM

Sent by:  ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com