RE: mbx redboot

To use GDB/Insight you need to make sure your your eCos configuration is
setup to run from RAM and use a ROM monitor.  After that, you can launch
Insight.  First, you open your .img file.  Then load and run the file on
your target.  You can use the Ethernet port for debugging as well.

--Anthony

Thanks to this mailing list.
I suceeded in downloading my application thro' ethernet.

i am able to download the .srec file through TFTP.

load -v -h 10.236.177.234 -m TFTP hello.srec

This is the sample program which i used for testing

#include <stdio.h>
main()
{

 printf("\n hello world \n");
return 0;
}

Then using objcopy i converted the exe file to srec format.

How do i run and debug the code.

I am using hyperterminal as my terminal emualator.

I tried giving <go 20000> but it didn't work.(no output in the terminal).

If i want to use the gdb/insight  <remote/tcp> what should i do.

Thanks,
mekala