eCos for Atmel EB40 - Let's stick together!

Hi all,
I browsed the discussion forums and found out that some people might have
been working on a port for AT91R40807-equipped EB40 board. Now I must get
eCos working on that board, too. So, please tell us how far you've got in
this port. What are the difficulties in the process?

Let's avoid doing the same work at many different places! Thanks a lot,
	Harri