pci initialisation on XScale board

Hi,
I am trying to initialize pci bus on a xscale board(not cyclone, but
custom).
However, i get  ' External Abort on Linefetch' error in the function
"cyg_hal_plf_pci_cfg_read_word",
whenever i try to read 'pdata' variable, which is supposed to contain the
value
of POCCDR( Primary outbound conf. cycle data Reg). I would appreciate any
help on this.

Some values at the time of error:
POCCAR = 0x10000
POCCDR = 0x00