question about mbx redboot source handling

hi.
I try to porting redboot image to my mpc860 platform, not mbx
evaluation board.
so I modified mbx redboot source little bit. but It wasn't working.
I think that is why clock setting and memory map are different between
my platform and mbx evaluation board.
mainly I got a two questions.

first,
my 860 platform uses 50mhz system clock.
But I don't understand what clock mbx evaluation board uses exactly.
to fix clock to 50 mhz, where should I change at mbx redboot source?

second,
when I compile mbx redboot source to start from Flash( with Redboot_ROM.
ecm), the result(redboot.srec) says
the first code are located at 0xfe000000. But should first code( reset
vector) be located at 0xfe000100?

thank you.