mbx redboot not working !!

hi.
I try to port mbx redboot to my mpc860 platform.
my mpc860 platform is different from MBX board but very similiar to
that.
so I modified MBX redboot source little bit and compiled successfuly.
then I fused redboot.srec to flash rom.
but when I power up the platform, I cannot see anything without '+' on
debug monitor.
watching printing '+' on debug monitor, my platform seems to go
successfuly by 'initialize_stub' function on vectors.S routine.
But that's it. no more message. no RedBoot> message appears.
I can't key in any character, either.

I think the problem happens to 'cyg_start' function.
so would you tell me your opinion about that?

thanks