RE: Modify the sources in eCos packages

A better question might be when the eCos team plans on releasing 7312
support, since they (should) already have a patch for it. I think there
was a post on this a while back where they said there was a review
process that had to occur first.

I haven't used cvs in a while, but i would guess that you could get the
tip of the eCos cvs tree, merge your changes into the new tree, and just
use that.

-Dan