RE: eCos on COMPAQ ipaq

On 23-May-2001 Cristiano Ligieri Pereira wrote:

> Can I do it through an ethernet interface then?. I have a PCMCIA
> attachment that allows me connect the ipaq to a ethernet interface.

You could (can), but it would be pretty rough.  A better solution,
at least for the installation, would be to get a serial cable.  Once
RedBoot is installed, running in a USB cradle would be less of an
issue.

Note: we'd like to offer USB as an option, but time and resources
have kept this from happening so far.