Re: Arguments to main()

     > I am working under linux synthetic target and using the ISO
     > standar C library package, I need to supply arguments to
     > main(), how can I configure my program to do this?

AFAIK this is not currently supported - the synthetic target makes no
attempt to identify its arguments and environment variables during
startup. There is an argument that this is the right behaviour because
for a typical embedded application booting from ROM or flash there is
no way of supplying command line arguments either, hence people should
not be developing their applications with a dependency on such
functionality.

Bart