Re: forwarded message from Manganotto Filippo

> From: Manganotto Filippo <manganot@arena.sci.univr.it>
> Subject: Re: [ECOS] Problem with tcp/ip
> Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 16:04:01 +0200
>
> I downloaded latest version of eCos from CVS.
> I make "ecosconfig new linux" and it responde
>
> ecos.db, package CYGPKG_NET_AUTOTEST: warning
>     This package is not present in the component repository.
>     There is no directory `/tmp/pippo/ecos/packages/net/autotest'

To remove that warning (which is caused by a mistake on our part in
updating anoncvs, I think) just edit ecos.db, look for the "package" clause
with the word CYGPKG_NET_AUTOTEST in it and delete that whole clause.

> I make "ecosconfig tree && make && make tests" but it doesn't compile the NET
> package?

I do not think that this is related to the warning about
CYGPKG_NET_AUTOTEST, sorry.

You'll have to send more information to the list about what it says when
refusing to compiler the NET package.  Or have you added the NET package to
the build at all?  It's not included by default.

	- Huge