Re: Serial device driver problem.

are you sure you are (or the 16x5x) is clearing the interrupt correctly on
your target? if not you will exit the ISR, enter the DSR, exit the DSR
enter the ISR... and never go back to the scheduler..

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.