HAL_SavedRegisters (ecos 1_3_1)

  I can't find any place where the member msr of the struct
HAL_SavedRegisters is used (I have reviewed only the ARM
implementation). I think that this member should be omitted from the
struct.

  I'd also want to point out that the method load_context of the class
Cyg_HardwareThread seems to me that does the wrong thing. It is
implemented like:
inline void Cyg_HardwareThread ::load_context ()
{
   CYG_ADDRESS dummy_stack_ptr;
   HAL_THREAD_SWITCH_CONTEXT(&dummy_stack, &stack_ptr);
}

I think that HAL_THREAD_LOAD_CONTEXT is the correct function to call
(and dummy_stack_ptr is unnecessary). load_context shouldn't, because of
its definition, save the old context.
(Well, anyway it isn't used anywhere)

--
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        rrv@tid.es