RE: polled serial

Jesper,
Looking in both the documentation and the serial tests I am afraid I can not
find any
reference to the non-blocking property.

The tests I am looking at are serial1.c through serial5.c, tty1.c & tty2.c
in packages\io\serial\v1_3_1\tests
The documentation I searched was 'eCos 1.3.1 Documentation'

Can please point me to where I should be looking?

Andy