RE: eCos on iPaq

I was complicating my makefile for nothing. But now I have a different
error message and I have no clue why this is happening:

"[my machine]# arm-elf-gdb -nw hello
GNU gdb 5.0
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=arm-elf"...
(gdb) target remote /dev/cua0
Remote debugging using /dev/cua0
0x27628 in Cyg_Condition_Variable::signal (this=0x1)
    at /opt/cvsecos/packages/kernel/current/src/sync/mutex.cxx:663
663         CYG_REPORT_RETURN();
Current language:  auto; currently c++
(gdb) set remotebaud 38400
(gdb) load
Reply contains invalid hex digit 0
(gdb)"

Why this message: 'Reply contains invalid hex digit 0'?

If I try to issue 'continue' command, the same message shows up.

I'm compiling the hello program like this:

"arm-elf-gcc -g -I/home/cpereira/ecos/pads/ecos-work/install/include
hello.c -L/home/cpereira/ecos/pads/ecos-work/install/lib -Ttarget.ld
-nostdlib"

The simple, the better, right?

Thanks,
Cristiano.