RE: Elf to Bin format

-----Original Message-----
"Narayana, Venkat A." wrote:

> Hi,
> When i convert my redboot.elf file to redboot.bin file,
> the .data section is not getting into bin file.How do i know this?
[snip]

That's not our experience, almost needless to say! Which target? Which
version of the tools? And have you customized or changed the linker script
in any way?

The target is Xscale board. The gcc version is 3.0.
ld's version is 2.11.90
I changed the linker script just to put fixed_vectors at A1F00000
and nothing else.

venkat N