EDB7211-2 downloading in Win2k

This isn't a specific question to eCos or RedBoot, and I apologize for that.
I can't seem to find any other resources on the net that might have the
required information.

I haven't been able to test the download.exe program with the board hooked
up yet because I don't have access to it at the moment. However, I have ran
the download.exe program with the correct parameters, and it simply crashes.
Is this normal on Windows 2000/NT? Is there a different download program for
these versions of windows? If so, where can I get it? If not, would this
happen just because the board isn't hooked up?

I'm trying to figure out how to get RedBoot and eCos running before actually
having access to the EDB7211-2 board, and this would obviously be the first
step.
I'm sorry if there is already an answer in the archives, but I couldn't find
it.