Re: Lucent WaveLAN PC card with EBD72xxx

Gary Thomas wrote:

> The second problem will be to write the WaveLAN driver.  I'd suggest that
> you use the Linux driver for reference, but start from a similar device.

Note: if you actually use any Linux code you will not be able to legally
redistribute the result. If you don't intend to redistribute it (it's for
your own use only), then this doesn't matter.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/