RE: Lucent WaveLAN PC card with EBD72xxx

Sorry about the direct email.  I meant to send it to both, I didn't realize
it until after I sent it.

By Royal Linux, I mean an embedded linux.  Anyhow, I doubt they are
compatible.  On top of that Royal Linux doesn't have PCMCIA support.  I
thought it did, but it doesn't.

As for those locations you gave me, they aren't valid on my eCos 1.3.1.
There is no devs/pcmcia/, or devs/eth/.  Do I need to get the latest CVS?

p.s.
It would be nice if the list would make the reply-to field point to
ecos-discuss rather than the sender of the email.  Then people wouldn't have
to worry about clicking reply-to-all :)