Help ! PPP driver ??

HI,

           Has anybody realized the PPP driver for eCos?
           I am wanting to add PPP driver for eCos , and downloaded the
source code (if_ppp.c,
if_ppp.h,and if_pppvar.h) from OpenBSD.org , but now I can't find the
needed include file :
ppp.h,  bpfilter.h and machine/proc.h . Can anybody help me ?
          By the way ,  can anybody give me some advices or any
informations  on how to realize the PPP driver for eCos  ? We want to
realize PPP driver to connect modem by our serial port .
          Thanks in advance!!!

                                                         Mach 6/7.01