Re: help in tcp/ip stack !!!

wangwei wrote:

> Thank you ,Jonathan:
>
> I try the method you told me, but the except still happened ,
> and sometimes I got the error of  "out of mbuf" .
> I suspect when many client connected the server,it will write much data
> by tcp , and it will occupy too much mbuf , and cause "exh 4" when the
> mbuffer is exhausted .

It looks like you'll have to track down where the exception happened. You
should probably be able to install a signal handler for the exception in
question (likely a SEGV or BUS). If you look at the sival_ptr of the
siginfo_t, that will contain a pointer to the registers, in
Hal_SavedRegisters format. Or set a breakpoint on
cyg_posix_exception_handler and look at the exception_info argument which
is also a pointer to Hal_SavedRegisters.

>From that you can determine the PC and possibly also what happened.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/