RE: Re: Redboot and edb7211

I just did an "fis init -f" before reloading RedBoot again just to make sure
I WAS delusional! :)  An "fis list" after booting for the first time does
reveal nothing in the list.  However, doing an "fis init" before "fconfig"
is not required.  This is what I expected since the file system has nothing
to do with the fconfig memory.

config information is stored in Flash right?