Re: Problems with eCos Configuration Tool 2.0

Lars.Lindqvist@combitechsystems.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Lars Lindqvist and I am trying to build a library from the
> AEB-2 E7T template. Since this template is not part of the eCos 1.3.1
> distribution for Windows I downloaded the latest snapshot of the
> anonymous CVS repository. Then I tried to use eCos Configuration
> Tool 1.3.1 but I get the following error message when I start the program:
>
> D:/TEMP/ecos/packages/devs/serial/generic/16x5x/current/cdl/
> /ser_generic_16x5x.cdl, package CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_GENERIC_16X5X
> Property include_files, missing arguments
>
> So I decided to make a try with eCos Configuration Tool 2.0 instead
> and then it works with the latest snapshot of the respository. Then I
[snip]

While Julian will almost certainly be interested in your problem, and would
want to fix it, in the short term you can instead use the 1.3.1.2
Configuration tool for Windows which you can get from
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/