Moving 1_2_1 port to 1_3_1

Hi,

We have moved a port that was based on eCos 1_2_1 to eCos 1_3_1 and we
are discovering that some changes are required to the ported platform/
architecture code (under hal/<arch>) that don't seem to be described anywhere.

For example, the thread switching code now needs to save and restore the
interrupt state which was not necessary under 1_2_1. We found this after
debugging our port and going through the CVC comments of the PowerPC port.

It seems that these changes are not described in the standard eCos 1_3_1
docs (the porting chapter still contains the 1_2_1 descriptions).

Is there documentation about these changes or what would be the best procedure
in moving a 1_2_1-based port to 1_3_1?

Thanks,

-- Terrence