RE: OSloader file for ipaq

I have downloaded the file using netscape on linux,
and then copied it to windows98 machine, then
I use activesync to transfer it to the ipaq.
However, after I copied OSloader and redboot_WinCE.bin

to \mobile device\my pocket pc\ directory, and
run OSloader, choose Tools->BootLdr->Run,
and then I saw the black screen, and it stuck there.

Are the OSloader and redboot_WinCE.bin at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/boards/redbootbins/ipaq/the
latest version? Gary, since in your previous
discussion, you pointed out that you just
fixed the bug in redboot for ipaq.

Also, the document didn't tell me what directory
to put redboot_ROM.bin.

thanks a lot,

Weilong