From: gary@chez-thomas.org [mailto:gary@chez-thomas.org] On Behalf Of
Gary Thomas
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 8:48 AM
To: Trenton D. Adams
Cc: Stefano Costa; Stefano Costa; Lewin A.R.W. Edwards;
ecos-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: RE: [ECOS] win2k download utility

Try looking at the [arbitrary] timed delay in 'io.c'

As for the code - this was provided by Cirrus and only margninally
modified
by me.  They might have something newer/faster, but they haven't
provided
it to us.  We've not spent much time with it because once you get
RedBoot
(or even just GDB stubs) installed, you won't need to suffer with it
again.